Governments of several levels require precise construction and infrastructure planning for the success of their community.
Federal agencies depend on geospatial information to meet various missions. Spatial data and geoinformation tools can help in tracking activities to conduct better analysis for informed decision making. Bringing data into enlightening geographic context delivers transparency and accountability.
Regional and local governments use spatial data and GIS to improve decision making, service delivery and citizen engagement.
Government is being called upon to be more efficient, transparent, and accountable. To achieve these goals, it's important to give staff the right tools for effective collaboration, analysis, and data sharing. Innovative GIS solutions help to improve workflows and deliver the best services to citizens.
SOVZOND provides efficient tools and solutions helping governments to enable effective decision-making:
- provision of any type of spatial data available;
- automation of collection, storage, processing and search of data;
- unification and systematization of documented information;
- efficient organization of multi-user work with spatial data,
- deployment of tailored solutions enabling spatial analysis and control over legal land and real estate use;
- development of tools for calculation of rent and redemption price;
- online processing of requests of third parties;
- formation of standard and random samplings based on available information.
Geoportal of the Ministry of Property and Land Relations of Buryatia