Monitoring of disaster areas and arrangement of rescue and reconstruction works are two of the most important tasks in the modern world. Remote sensing data is optimal for solving problems in disaster areas.
SOVZOND provides emergency solutions and services for getting the right answer efficient and fast:
- Development of the most accurate current and visual electronic geospatial foundations of the emergency area;
- Short-time forecast;
- Near real-time emergency localization monitoring at all stages;
- Identification of local emergencies - landslides, debris, avalanches, subsidence, heave, erosion and related pipeline and railway ruptures as well as demolitions;
- Natural disaster damage assessment after floods, forest fires, earthquakes and storms;
- Development of various situational schemes with different scales;
- Mapping of consequences of emergencies;
- Assessment of all possible kinds of damage;
- Construction of three-dimensional models of potentially dangerous objects using space stereo imagery.